24 Feb 2012

Learn how to fake it

Hahahahah this morning was a mad dash for the bus but here appearances are everything. I was all cool and collected as I walked to the bus. Unknown to anyone looking underneath my coat and cool exterior was my frantic rush for the bus. Pants barely on, make up smeared on in 15 seconds, hair just done 5 minutes before, bag filled with all kinds of random junk in case I might have forgotten something important in a panicked rush so when in doubt bring EVERYTHING!!!

2 mins til the bus arrives ready to bolt to the bus stop but never run walk feverishly with purpose, last thing you wanna do is scare the natives blowing pass them everything freaks them out and I don't wanna be responsible for causing a stroke hahahahaha. If it wasn't for the bleeding 2 hour commute to my southern schools I wouldn't have to be so panicked to miss any of my connections to get there. Deep breath.

Ah well I made it and it's Friday. Cheers to the freaking weekend finally.

2 comments: