2 Mar 2012

Home sick ... AGAIN

As much as I have come to love winter, I definitely don't love how often you get sick here. Fukushima is pretty cold, I can't remember the last time we were in double digit temps yesterday was 8C the warmest I've felt in months. Anyway, yeah sick again :(. This came on faster than normal, on Wednesday I went outside for a few minutes and came back inside with a sore throat and by the next day I had a high fever and dizzy with swollen tonsils to boot and was taken to the doctor. I missed my school graduation because I was resting in the sick bay.

Being surrounded by other sick people doesn't help either. One of my workmates is convinced she gave it to me and she feels terrible but I doubt if she had anything to do with it or is she's solely responsible. It's a harsh cold climate, taking precautions can only do so much. Anyway going back to bed, can't really eat because swallowing too much is out of the question. I can't believe I'm sick again for the third time in 2 months. Ah well ...


1 comment:

  1. Carson C. Cadogan3 March 2012 at 08:55

    Use this as a learning period. Next winter around you know what to expect and you will be better prepared.
    You should learn something from every situation.

    ReplyDelete