23 Feb 2012

Ugg I need a car

Yet another snowy rainy morning where I have to wait for the bus that's running late yet again. Don't get me wrong the buses here are far more efficient than buses home by far but winter conditions and winter traffic makes getting to work on time a hit and miss thing. Today must be crazy cold because I an actually see my breath in the bus.

Been dying to get a car since I got my international license in December on vacation but the car hunt is driving me nuts. You would think in Japan of all places getting a car would be as easy as falling and hitting the ground. Maybe I'm too picky but I want a reasonable sized and priced car without too much mileage and shakken (inspection fees) that isn't due for at least a year. I saw a car I really liked but it's a foreign made car but why come to Japan and buy a foreign car????? So the hunt continues. But this miserable day makes me want it more than ever.

Here are some other cars I considered. None of the them met all my needs and all of them have a road tax due with this year or early next year which could about half the price of the car.

I NEED A CAR!!!



1 comment:

  1. Carson C. Cadogan23 February 2012 at 11:14

    Check for a nice Subaru WRX Sti.

    Now that is car!!!!!

    ReplyDelete