10 Jan 2012

Keep your cool

Ok. Today is the long flight back to Japan and thank god I decided to get to the airport 4 hours early cuz it was one turn around after the other ugg.

Assuming that my flight back to Japan was also on AA I went to the wrong terminal. On top of that the checking agents had a hell of a time figuring out my Japanese visa .... that was a panic moment. When that was finally sorted that was a huge relief but then when I tried to find out where I needed to go I got sent to the wrong terminal again. Some workers were less than helpful so after a while I just had to say "yuh know what ... screw this I'll figure it out myself!"

So 2 wrong terminals later I found where I had to go and finally could let go of the stress and anxiety of the morning. Finally siting here relaxing sipping some coffee and a so so at best croissant - kinda scared to keep eating it but hey.

As I sit here I wonder how it's going to be for me to readjust to life in Japan. I am excited to see my friends over there and my teachers and my kids. I dunno how easy it's gonna be to get back into the swing of things and go back to work everyday after spending everyday partying, shopping and going to the beach lol. I think the toughest thing is gonna be going to work the day after I get back, I think the jetlag is gonna be ... interesting. I think my first week will be spent in nurse tanaka's sick bay napping lol I really miss her she so adorable.

I just wish there was a faster way back to Japan, right now I'm worried about being sick on the plane again. For the last few flights I've gotten sick and I DON'T wanna go through that on this flight. Trying to keep my cool.

Hang in there Japan I'm almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment