10 Jan 2012

Bye bye bim until next time

As I start my long trek back to my second home I'm going through a lot of mixed emotions. The trip was well worth it. I had an incredible time with my friends and family and it was great to revisit my old stomping grounds.

I take back with my sun kissed skin luggage full of souvenirs and a heart full of memories. I guess anyone would have the wudda cudda shudda in the back of their minds about more things they think they should have done on vacay but nah I loved it the way it was. It was great to hang out with my family in person although they wanna drive me up a wall from time to time but they wouldn't be my family if they didn't.

Now it's off to New York for a few days to climatize to prep for the cold of northern Japan. To be honest I don't have any real plans for my time there just hang with family I haven't seen in a bit.

Bye Bim see you this Christmas. Lots of love. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment