18 Apr 2012

Tight schedule

Ok back home and super happy about happy to be among my people and just blend in for a change ... well as much as I ever do anyway. As much as I enjoy brig lazy an lounge around with only 2 1/2 days in bim. I have to true "relaxing" at top speed.

So what do you do with just one full day in a country??? Well to be honest my first thought was find the closest beach and go for a dip I missed the beach I thought long and hard and I thought of a million things I should do see as many relatives as I could, go for a drive around the island, maybe hit a spa or something but when it all came right down to it I just wanted to spend the day just being at home and hanging out with my family just keep it simple. And it was well worth the money. I missed my dialect, the simplicity of just being lazy without a care in the world and being able to talk to my family without Skype or Facebook or some form of social media aid.

I wish I had more time but that wasn't in the cards this time but oh well any time is better than nothing. I know everyone was as happy to see me as I was to see them which is all I could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment