2 Apr 2012

Definitely not in Japan anymore!

Ok another day pretty much over and I'm having fun but definitely seeing the differences between Japanese and Korean culture.

I'm know that every place is different and you shouldn't expect places to all have major similarities to what you've grown accustomed to but I can't help bus notice that Koreans seem less "repressed" than the Japanese. I'm impressed with the open display of affection for some reason. Even with the language barrier you can tell they aren't afraid to ask for what they what or what they expect. But at the same time I kind of miss the Japanese level of politeness I've grown accustomed to.

Of course they still have a good level of customer service but for reason the local population comes across a tad pushy. I spoke to the manager of the guesthouse and he said that's the culture of busan they are tougher than people living in capital. Well time to head to the capital and compare. One thing for sure they don't seem intimidated by my "foreign presence" which I like they don't hesitate to come to me and talk to me and ask questions. Well let the exploring continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment